Highly skilled trades professionals need apply:
If you would like to learn more about joining our team please feel free to get in touch with us [email protected]
Join The Team
– Water Features Specialists
– Welders and Metal Fabricators
– Custom Fiberglass Technicians
– Pond Technicians
– Interior Designers
– 3D Rendering / Concept Drawings / Illustration
– LED Lighting Technicians
– Smart Home Automation Technicians
– Custom Home Builders
– Water Walls
– Outdoor Garden Water Features
– Custom Swimming Pool Builders
– Artificial Rock Work & Waterfalls
– Custom Rock Grottos
– Faux Rock Wine Cellars
– Koi Ponds
- Dynamic candidates can design, build, troubleshoot or maintain basic as well as sophisticated water features systems.
- Work safely and efficiently to rebuild or maintain water features for long-term satisfaction.
- Provide estimates, bids and propose solutions for clients
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits and inspections
- 10 years minimum experience in your trade
- Interested candidates may submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Vast knowledge of large water features, pool, systems, waterfalls, fountains, electrical, and engineering systems/maintenance.
- Prefer a certificate in one of the following, landscaping, plumbing, electrical, engineering, water sciences, landscape architecture,
- Experience with constructing water features
- Aptitude to prioritize, multi-task and work in a unique environment
- A ‘get it done right’ attitude
- Get referrals. WaterfallNow receives several hundred inquiries each month. If you are skilled and have good references then we can refer you to work directly with customers when we are overbooked.
Forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or give us a call at +1 888-832-2242 Extension 1