Sample gallery of indoor & outdoor custom water features
Indoor free standing premade waterfalls, wall mounted waterfalls, rain curtains, fountains or custom water features at volume dealer discount pricing.Private showroom: #11-8116 130 St Surrey BC
Call to book an appointment at least 1 day in advance.
(888)-832-2242 (1) - (778)-788-8603
Custom hand-made and built-on site. Pondless artificial rock waterfalls. Book in advance for best prices.
Any size, shape, or design. Custom realistic rock moulding and fiberglass fabrication, design, and installation.
If you are looking for the best faux rock waterfalls at the best prices in BC then Solomon is the guy to talk to.
Call Solomon: 604-724-4008
WaterfallNow offers custom waterfalls built from scratch as well as a selection of semi custom readymade waterfalls from a variety of suppliers at volume dealer pricing. We also stock a range of larger sized free standing indoor fountains (water walls) at our shop in Surrey, BC. Depending on what you need, we can send someone out to discuss your project with you or you can call and make an appointment to visit us. We recommend getting multiple quotes, references, and choosing the option that makes the most sense for your specific needs. Call or email for a complimentary no obligation estimate today.
What Is Feng Shui And What Are Its Benefits With Water Features?
When it comes to feng shui tips for the placement of your water feature, it is helpful to understand the concept of feng shui. Feng shui is an ancient art and science developed more than three thousand years ago in China. Simply put, it revolves around balancing of energies in any given space to bring good health and fortune to the residing people. If you are wondering how it relates to your water feature, feng shui literally means wind and water. People living in stressful cities such as Vancouver can benefit greatly by adding a water feature to their home. But did you know there are places where you shouldn’t put a water feature? Read more to continue.
It is not necessary that the water feature has to look oriental to be used for feng shui. In fact, it is preferred that it works harmoniously with your interior or exterior décor. As aforementioned, water features are very popular in feng shui as they bring the energy of water into your home and water is a symbol of wealth and prosperity. The flowing water of the water feature helps reactivate life-force of the space, restores balance and produce beneficial yang energy. However, there are guidelines and rules to be followed in order to use water features for good feng shui. You should note here that improper placement of the water feature is considered to bring bad feng shui to your home.
If you are planning to install a water feature in your garden or your home for good feng shui, there are guidelines that could potentially improve the feng shui energy.
Desirable Locations of Water Features for Feng Shui
The location of any feng shui water feature should be determined by the Ba-Gua, a feng shui energy map. The fountain should be placed in the east direction for health and family, southeast for prosperity and abundance and north for career and path in life. The fountain should not be placed in the south area of the house, as according to feng shui ideology, south is associated with fame and reputation and its symbol is fire. When you bring water feng shui element into the fire feng shui element, it contradicts each other. Hence, you end up creating a bad feng shui or conflicting energy, as water puts down fire. In addition, when placing a water feature in your garden, it is preferable to have the water flow towards your house so that wealth and abundance flow towards your house and not away from it.
Type of Water Features for Feng Shui
You should consider how the feng shui elements are expressed in shapes and colors, so that it complements the water element and the needed feng shui in the given space is not overpowering. The shape, color and material of the water feature should express and support the needed feng shui. You should start by selecting the location of the water feature and then selecting the shape, color and material accordingly.
Undesirable Locations of Water Features for Feng Shui
Placing a feng shui water feature in your bedroom is considered bad feng shui. The location of your bedroom is irrelevant. The water feng shui element is believed to bring negative energy in form of worry into your bedroom. So, if you are considering a water feature for feng shui purpose, keep it out of your bedroom. Also, never place a water feature on either side of your front door as it produces negative energy.
You can enhance the feng shui positive energy by placing crystals or stones in your fountain, which strengthens the good energy. Using essential oils with your water feature that can diffuse them into the air can also augment the positive energy. In short, a feng shui water feature attracts good energy, prosperity and fortune, while creating a relaxing environment and adding style to your landscape or living room.
What We Do
- Water Features Construction | Residential and commercial. Indoor and outdoor.
- Faux Rock | Interior rock siding and veneer panels | Fiberglass rock panels are lightweight and extremely durable
- Water Walls | We use all materials and can build any feature involving a water fountain element.
- Custom Stainless Steel & Aluminum Waterfall Fabrication
- Artificial Rock Waterfalls | Custom hand made and looks better than real rock. Great for gardens, swimming pools, theme parks, or resorts.
- Custom Pondless Garden Waterfalls | Water recirculates through the use of a water pump so no water is wasted.
- Floor Standing & Wall Mount Waterfalls | Choose any width, height, or depth. Any trim or surface material in any design, pattern, or style.
- LED Bubble Walls | Custom fabricated from acrylic tubes and sheets sourced from the USA. Programmable remote lighting.
- Fountain Tradeshow & Event Rentals
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
- Custom Home Builders
- Renovation Specialists
- Country Clubs
- Retail Stores
- Outdoor Water Fountains
- Artificial Rocks For Landscaping
- Garden Pond Waterfalls
- Water Features For Gardens
- Outdoor Waterfall Fountains
- Pond Water Fountains
- Pondless Waterfalls
- Swimming Pool Rock Waterfalls
- Law Firms
- Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre
- Indoor Water Fountains
- Water Walls
- Water Features
- Wall Waterfalls
- Waterfall Fountain Installation
- Custom & Premade Fountains
- Rain Curtains / Thread Fountains
- Logo Fountains / Etched / Vinyl
- Theme / Amusement / Attraction / Entertainment Parks
- Banquet Hall Convention Centre
- Tradeshow / Event Booth
- Hospitality Industry
- Educational Institution
- Water Walls
- Reflecting Pools
- Custom Water Features
- Indoor / Outdoor Fountains
- LED Bubble Walls
- Premade Fountains
- Backyard Water Feature Renovations
- Waterfall Renovations
- Fountain Design Build & Installation
- Custom Fiberglass Fabrication
- Custom Metal & Glass Fabrication
- Government Branches
- Healthcare Facilities
- Dental Offices
- Medical Offices
- Free Standing Fountains
- Wall-Mounted Fountains
- Partition / Divider Fountains
- Waterfall Kits / Pumps / LED
- Artificial LED Jellyfish Aquariums
- Drink Bar Display Fountains
- Commercial / Residential / Water Features
1. When you give us a call our experienced designer with over 3 decades of experience in residential and commercial landscaping will visit you at your location and come up with some ideas. Our gallery is just a small fraction of what we can do. You can send us photos from the internet and we can provide a hand sketch with the customizations specific to your project.
2. Once the concept is approved by you we draw up a simple contract outlining the work that is going to be done along with payment schedules and our commitment to quality work. An initial deposit is made by the client and construction of the custom rock water feature begins.
3. In most cases we will start by preparing the base consisting of a water reservoir which will house the water supply. This includes installation of the pond liner. Natural rainwater is sometimes enough to keep the pondless waterfall operating if water drains in otherwise we recommend filling the pond before use especially on hotter days. If pumps run without water the motor will quickly burn out so always ensure that there are no leaks and that there is enough water. Filters can be added based on your budget but aren't always necessary (e.g. no nearby debris). We have had many features run for 10 years without a screen or UV filter. In hotter or shadeless areas we can install an autofiller to automatically fill the water basin. We often only work with our inhouse team of 1-2 people and smaller projects can be finished within a few days or weeks in good weather.
4. We ship the necessary quantities of our faux rock panels that we make ourselves in the planned textures and sizes to the location and begin assembling them to form the unique shape of the rock. Different rock textures can be used according to the landscape. Each artificial rock panel can be bent, cut, and shaped together to any design and painted to any color.
5. Once the overall shape is assumed and plumbing and electrical work is carried out. We patch all of the individual rock panels together to form one single seamless rock piece that is difficult to tell apart from real rock from afar. When blended in with plants, landscaping, trees, and lighting they can look quite amazing especially at night or in winter where the icicles sparkle.
6. Water hoses, PVC plumbing, water sheers, and other accessories are installed along the way for areas where water will be sourced from. More water falling from higher elevations generally produces more sound. Because we can add or remove our rocks using basic cutting tools, we can make changes to the original concept by request. There have been cases where the decision for a natural water flow vs an LED waterfall spillway unit was put off until midway through the project. We will also install any custom LED lighting at this time to make your water feature really pop out at night.
7. Once the rock is completely sealed together, we perform additional touch ups to increase the beauty and longevity of the design.
8. Once water is added, the water feature can be powered up for the first time for testing and water flow adjustments. Because we have a large selection of quality low-noise waterfall pumps to choose from, we can give our clients a live demonstration of the different strengths (GPH) of pumps. Bonus: The relaxing white noise from falling water can be used to drown out the sound of traffic or other noise.
9. We closely monitor the water feature upon completion to ensure smooth operation. We hope that you can enjoy the water feature for many years and that it will make your evenings, weekends, gatherings and other functions, more enjoyable.
The process for custom water walls (stone, granite, glass, marble, etc) is a bit different. We work with you to design the features and prefab most units at our shop. They are then delivered on site and assembled.