Save 20-50%. Special prices for contractors, interior designers, builders, landscapers, and more. Free same-day estimate. Deal direct for best prices
#11 - 8116 130 Street, Surrey, BC. Please schedule an appointment to visit in person. We do not take walk-ins.
For our faux rock division, our faux rock panels are made and delivered on site where they are then assembled into stunning rock features. In the past we used shotcrete carved rocks however those were very prone to leaks and cracking due to freeze-thaw action and required costly ongoing maintenance after some time if poorly maintained. We were looking for a low maintenance and cost-effective solution when we began building artificial rocks out of fiberglass (the material used to make boat hulls). Our rock panels are molded from real cliffs and maintain the natural contours found on real rocks. As such, they look like real rocks! They do not crack and leak from freeze thaw action in the same way concrete does and are easy to maintain or troubleshoot as they are hollow on the inside. If you want to move your fiberglass waterfall, make it bigger, or change the color down the road then we can help you do that. The faux rocks come hollow on the inside but can be reinforced with a dense foam spray for added durability. The lightweight nature of the panels (each weighing roughly 40 lbs) makes creating large scale rock features a breeze. Whether you want to build a large rock wall spanning hundreds of feet or a small garden waterfall, it is all possible.
We build custom waterfalls and water walls for indoor as well as outdoor applications. The trims can be built with stainless steel, aluminum (powder coating), stone or other materials. We normally use tempered glass or mirror for the surface but we can also build with stone, marble, slate, featherstone, stained glass, patterned glass, acrylic, and other materials as well. If you pre-order a unit at least 2-3 months in advance during one of our bulk production runs which happens a few times a year, you may be able to get a custom-built water wall at cost pricing. Our rates are the best in the industry and we ship across North America.
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
- Custom Home Builders
- Renovation Specialists
- Country Clubs
- Retail Stores
- Outdoor Water Fountains
- Artificial Rocks For Landscaping
- Garden Pond Waterfalls
- Water Features For Gardens
- Outdoor Waterfall Fountains
- Pond Water Fountains
- Pondless Waterfalls
- Swimming Pool Rock Waterfalls
- Law Firms
- Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre
- Indoor Water Fountains
- Water Walls
- Water Features
- Wall Waterfalls
- Waterfall Fountain Installation
- Custom & Premade Fountains
- Rain Curtains / Thread Fountains
- Logo Fountains / Etched / Vinyl
- Theme / Amusement / Attraction / Entertainment Parks
- Banquet Hall Convention Centre
- Tradeshow / Event Booth
- Hospitality Industry
- Educational Institution
- Water Walls
- Reflecting Pools
- Custom Water Features
- Indoor / Outdoor Fountains
- LED Bubble Walls
- Premade Fountains
- Backyard Water Feature Renovations
- Waterfall Renovations
- Fountain Design Build & Installation
- Custom Fiberglass Fabrication
- Custom Metal & Glass Fabrication
- Government Branches
- Healthcare Facilities
- Dental Offices
- Medical Offices
- Free Standing Fountains
- Wall-Mounted Fountains
- Partition / Divider Fountains
- Waterfall Kits / Pumps / LED
- Artificial LED Jellyfish Aquariums
- Drink Bar Display Fountains
- Commercial / Residential / Water Features
1. When you give us a call our experienced designer with over 3 decades of experience in residential and commercial landscaping will visit you at your location and come up with some ideas. Our gallery is just a small fraction of what we can do. You can send us photos from the internet and we can provide a hand sketch with the customizations specific to your project.
2. Once the concept is approved by you we draw up a simple contract outlining the work that is going to be done along with payment schedules and our commitment to quality work. An initial deposit is made by the client and construction of the custom rock water feature begins.
3. In most cases we will start by preparing the base consisting of a water reservoir which will house the water supply. This includes installation of the pond liner. Natural rainwater is sometimes enough to keep the pondless waterfall operating if water drains in otherwise we recommend filling the pond before use especially on hotter days. If pumps run without water the motor will quickly burn out so always ensure that there are no leaks and that there is enough water. Filters can be added based on your budget but aren't always necessary (e.g. no nearby debris). We have had many features run for 10 years without a screen or UV filter. In hotter or shadeless areas we can install an autofiller to automatically fill the water basin. We often only work with our inhouse team of 1-2 people and smaller projects can be finished within a few days or weeks in good weather.
4. We ship the necessary quantities of our faux rock panels that we make ourselves in the planned textures and sizes to the location and begin assembling them to form the unique shape of the rock. Different rock textures can be used according to the landscape. Each artificial rock panel can be bent, cut, and shaped together to any design and painted to any color.
5. Once the overall shape is assumed and plumbing and electrical work is carried out. We patch all of the individual rock panels together to form one single seamless rock piece that is difficult to tell apart from real rock from afar. When blended in with plants, landscaping, trees, and lighting they can look quite amazing especially at night or in winter where the icicles sparkle.
6. Water hoses, PVC plumbing, water sheers, and other accessories are installed along the way for areas where water will be sourced from. More water falling from higher elevations generally produces more sound. Because we can add or remove our rocks using basic cutting tools, we can make changes to the original concept by request. There have been cases where the decision for a natural water flow vs an LED waterfall spillway unit was put off until midway through the project. We will also install any custom LED lighting at this time to make your water feature really pop out at night.
7. Once the rock is completely sealed together, we perform additional touch ups to increase the beauty and longevity of the design.
8. Once water is added, the water feature can be powered up for the first time for testing and water flow adjustments. Because we have a large selection of quality low-noise waterfall pumps to choose from, we can give our clients a live demonstration of the different strengths (GPH) of pumps. Bonus: The relaxing white noise from falling water can be used to drown out the sound of traffic or other noise.
9. We closely monitor the water feature upon completion to ensure smooth operation. We hope that you can enjoy the water feature for many years and that it will make your evenings, weekends, gatherings and other functions, more enjoyable.
The process for custom water walls (stone, granite, glass, marble, etc) is a bit different. We work with you to design the features and prefab most units at our shop. They are then delivered on site and assembled.