WaterfallNow is always on the look out for highly skilled trades professionals.
If you would like to learn more about joining our team please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
-Water Features Specialists.
- This dynamic candidate will manage, troubleshoot and maintain basic as well as sophisticated water features systems.
- Work safely and efficiently to rebuild or maintain water features for long-term satisfaction.
- Provide estimates, bids and propose solutions for clients
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits and inspections
- 10 year minimum in this field
- 4 year minimum working with high end facility maintenance such as resorts, hotels, or complexes.
- Scheduled availability for emergency service work for high end projects and clients
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Vast knowledge of large water weatures, pool, systems, waterfalls, fountains, electrical, and engineering systems/maintenance.
- Prefer a certificate in one of the following, landscaping, plumbing, electrical, engineering, water sciences, landscape architecture,
- Troubleshoot issues with water features and their construction with ease
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude to prioritize, multi-task and work in a unique environment
- Customer service excellence
Forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org