WaterfallNow is always on the look out for highly skilled trades professionals.
If you would like to learn more about joining our team please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Subcontractor & inhouse positions
– Welders and metal fabricators
– Water Features Specialists
– Custom fiberglassing
– Pond Technicians
- This dynamic candidate will manage, troubleshoot and maintain basic as well as sophisticated water features systems.
- Work safely and efficiently to rebuild or maintain water features for long-term satisfaction.
- Provide estimates, bids and propose solutions for clients
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits and inspections
- 2 years minimum experience in your trade
- Interested candidates may submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Vast knowledge of large water features, pool, systems, waterfalls, fountains, electrical, and engineering systems/maintenance.
- Prefer a certificate in one of the following, landscaping, plumbing, electrical, engineering, water sciences, landscape architecture,
- Experience with constructing water features
- Aptitude to prioritize, multi-task and work in a unique environment
- A ‘get it done right’ attitude
Want to receive referrals? WaterfallNow receives several hundred inquiries each month. If you are skilled and have good references then we can refer you to work directly with customers when we are overbooked.
Forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 888-832-2242 Extension 1